Nitrile gloves are three times stronger than latex gloves. Nitrile is also harder to puncture,which provides better
protection for the health care worker.
Latex is a serious, potentially life threatening allergy that can appear without warning.
Some people suffer only dermatology (skin rash) symptoms.
While others can suffer a much more serious reaction called anaphylactic shock. When a person goes into
anaphylactic shock the body releases an overload of histamine and other various vasoactive substances
such as (Angiotensin II and Nitric Oxide) which constrict the blood flow to the body and the brain.
Nitrile gloves are the better choice for the reasons listed above. As health care support staff, you are at a higher risk
for developing a latex allergy. Even though you may not wear latex gloves, when the gloves are put on
and removed latex particles are dispensed into the air.
We're Here to Help
Tel: 86-29-8835-0620, 8835-0630
Address: Room 505, Tower C, Van Metropolis, No. 35 Tangyan Road, Xi'an, 710065 China.