How to remove the disposable gloves?
Whether you’re working in the food service industry, medicine or pharmaceuticals,
disposable gloves are meant to be a barrier between your skin and harmful substances. The
idea is that these single-use items can be used, removed and thrown away without worrying
1. Pinch the outside of the glove about an inch or two down from the top dege inside the
2. Peel downwards, away from the wrist, turning the glove inside out.
3. Pull the glove away until it's removed from the hand. Hold the inside-out glove with the
4. With your gloveless hand, slide your fingers under the wrist of the glove, do not touch
the outside surface of the glove.
5. Repeat step 3. Peel downwards, away from the wrist, turning the glove inside out.
6. Continue pulling the glove down and over the first glove. This ensures that both gloves
are inside out, one glove enveloped inside the other, with no contaminants on the bare
7. Dispose of the gloves in a proper bin, this differ depending on company policies.
We're Here to Help
Tel: 86-29-8835-0620, 8835-0630
Address: Room 505, Tower C, Van Metropolis, No. 35 Tangyan Road, Xi'an, 710065 China