Leather Gloves can directly wash the grease stains with detergent. If it is not black, red and other dark color fabrics can be lightly brushed with detergent. If it is a pure white fabric, it can be removed by brushing the grease with a thinner bleach (1:10 dilution). When cleaning the plush part again, it is also possible to use a mild aqueous solution of soap and a mild aqueous solution of detergent.
The fabric was fading and soaked in concentrated brine for 1 minute. Change the salt water to clean water and brush evenly with a soft brush of soap and water.
Moldy soaked in warm soapy water of 40 degrees for 10 minutes, and then routinely processed. For pure white fabrics, after soaking in soapy water, leave the moldy place in the sun for 10 minutes and then carry out routine treatment.
1. Clean the leather before storing Leather Gloves, and put a clean shredded paper or cotton shirt in the bag to keep the shape of the bag. Then put the bag into a soft cotton bag and store it in the cabinet, and avoid deformation by improper extrusion.
2. The cabinet containing the leather products must be well ventilated.
3.Need to do regular maintenance.
4. If the suede product is contaminated, it can be directly rubbed off with an eraser, and the brush can be flattened along the direction of the hair with a soft brush during maintenance.
5. If the bag is wet, first remove the water with a dry cloth, then put it in a cool place, let the bag dry naturally. Do not expose to the sun, air, or blow dry with a blower, or it will burst.
6. Regularly apply leather detergent to the leather surface and apply it to the dry cloth first. Do not wash with water or contact with chemical solvents.
Find professional leather gloves manufacturers and suppliers in China here. Our factory provides high quality leather gloves with cheap price. Welcome to contact us for wholesale service.
Heavy duty gloves, Leather working gloves, Reinforced palm leather working gloves provides maximum protection to the hands. Traditional rigger design, reinforced leather palm/index fingers/thumb, double stitching sewn, leather knuckle strap and rubberized cuff made it...